Use the attachment table to list poles and requested attachment heights.
- Applicant must provide strand/line drawings depicting poles, powerlines, routing.
- SESD will review the application
- If applicable, all "Make Ready" costs shall be paid prior to attachment
- All "Make Ready" work must be completed prior to attachment
Instructions for the word or pdf tables:
- Click on one of the word or pdf links below -
- Select Dowload - Save As and save the word document or pdf to your files
- Fill out the information in the table
- Save the doc or pdf and then upload the saved document on this page.
Word DocumentSESD Pole Attachment Table 2020.docx
PDF DocumentSESD+Pole+Attachment+Table Fillable.pdf
You can return to this page and upload the Pole Attachment Table.