Encroachment application and an encroachment agreement are required when working near, around, under, District powelines and facilities, or within District rights-of-way or easements.
Enroachment agreements are intended to ensure public safety, to protect the District facilities & employees.
There is a $200.00 application fee due with the application. (additional encroachment fees if applicable, will be noted on agreement and must be paid prior to approval of the agreement).
- Once an application (SF-399 A) is submitted, the District will respond noting the received application.
- The District will review the application and either request additional information or accept the application for final review.
- If the information is complete & the application is accepted, the District will send an encroachment agreement (Form SF-399 B), along with any associated encroachment fees, conditions, back to applicant.
- Applicant must sign and return with any fees due. Fees must be paid prior to approval of the encroachment agreement.
- Once the applicant has signed the agreement & fees are received, SESD will sign and return an approved copy to the applicant.
- Download and fill out the application
- "Save As" to your computer.
- Upload the saved document, return to this page & submit the pdf document