SESD service area consists of more than 120 square miles in south Utah County:
- Service area: 120+ square miles in South Utah County; 7 service areas (incl. Elk Ridge and Woodland Hills cities)
- SESD serves in many rural and agricultural areas & communities such as: Palmyra, Lake Shore, Spring Lake, and West Mountain.
- Many of our lines go to and through surrounding cities
- SESD serves exclusively to the municipalities of: Elk Ridge City & Woodland Hills City
- SESD serves mutually to the municipalities of: Mapleton, Spanish Fork, Payson, Salem, and Santaquin
- SESD also serves in the mountains (Covered Bridge, Payson Canyon, Spanish Fork Canyon, Loafer Canyon)
- SESD provides power to many City & County facilities, including Gladstan Golf Course, Water tanks & pumps for the Cities of Spanish Fork, Payson, Salem, Elk Ridge & Woodland Hills.