SESD has partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to offer more online bill pay options.
First time users on Xpress Bill Pay will have to setup an account.
Click on the "Continue to Express Bill Pay" button below to go to the Xpress Bill Pay home page. Then just click on the "GO" button below "Start Paying Bills Now." This will take you to the Account Setup page, where you simply provide some contact information and choose a password. Once you've created your Xpress Bill Pay login account, you can log in to start managing your billing accounts.
It's free to sign up for online bill payment and to use the Xpress Bill Pay service.
Benefits of Xpress Bill Pay
- Receive bills electronically – bills are easy to view, understand and pay online.
- Convenience – pay with credit card, debit cards or electronic funds transfer.
- Never miss a payment again – with Auto Pay you can set up automatic or recurring bill payments by credit card, debit card, savings and checking account.
- Secure online payment system – all transactions use the same security technology as the leading online banking and financial institutions.
- You can choose the day they want the funds pulled from their account.
- The financial transaction happens the day you identify; this gives you same day settlement.
- Information is retained so new screens are populated with your information; you are not required to re-key your data each time.
How Xpress Bill Pay works
- You log in to Xpress Bill Pay’s secure website and view your bill, which is displayed in the same familiar format as the paper version.
- You select a payment option; enter your credit card, debit card, savings or checking account information.
- You can print a receipt after completing the transaction, as well as receive an email receipt for added confirmation.
Xpress Bill Pay will show up to a full year’s history of your account online, so you can print and compare your current bill to previous bills.
Xpress Bill Pay meets all security compliance requirements for the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard – this includes certification with Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), MasterCard Site Data protection program, and American Express Data Security. And, Xpress Bill Pay has also received the ScanAlert HACKER SAFE certification.