Service Area 3
West Mountain South, Springlake
11808 S West Mountain Road
Payson, UT 84651
Service Area #3 - BOARD SEAT VACANCY
The seat for Service Area #3 on The Board of Trustees for South Utah Valley Electric Service District (SESD) recently became vacant and needs to be filled.
Service Area #3 covers the West Mountain area south of 10400 South, Spring Lake, and the north end of Santaquin. The area is shaded in yellow in the map below.
Those wishing to fill the remainder of the representative’s term for Service Area #3 are invited to request an “Application for SESD Board Appointment” in one of three ways:
1. Print off the application from SESD’s website (pdf link below)
2. Request a copy of the application electronically by sending an email to (redacted).
3. Call SESD’s office at 801-465-8020 to request a copy of the application be sent to you via regular mail.
4. Pick up a copy of the application at the SESD office located at 803 North 500 East, Payson, Utah
Applicants for the Service Area #3 Board of Trustees seat must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Be a registered voter
2. Be a citizen of The United States of America
3. Be a resident living within the geographic boundaries of District #4
4. Be a consumer of electricity from SESD
When filing, applicants will need to provide identification (driver’s license, state ID card or current passport) and a Registered Voter Certificate from vote.utah.gov or the Utah County Clerk’s office.
Please return the filled-out application and accompanying documentation in one of three ways:
1. By email to (redacted)
2. By regular mail to P.O. Box 349, Payson, UT 84651.
3. In person to SESD’s office located at 803 North 500 East, Payson, Utah.Application for SESD Board Appointment (003).pdf
Applications are due in SESD’s office no later than 4:30 p.m., Monday, June 22, 2020.